- Medium-sized and large businesses in Moscow, Moscow Region, and other Russian regions;
- Ambitious young businessmen and senior managers expecting maximum return on their investments.
From time to time, any company operating in the modern business environment will have to settle disputes with parties to contracts. The reasons include misconduct and, consequently, failure to fulfill contractual obligations on the part of suppliers, contractors, and other parties.
More than 70% of Enforce projects involve representation of clients’ interests in contractual and tax disputes in arbitration courts. We will arrange for legal examination of the contractual basis, analyze court practices, and formulate a legal opinion to ensure effective defense of your rights.
Enforce Law Company supports disputes at all stages of arbitration proceedings in Moscow, Moscow Region, other Russian regions, and abroad. We have won cases of the highest complexity in arbitration courts of different levels, including the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation and the International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI) of the Russian Federation.
Enforce legal services, arbitration
- Representation in contractual disputes, including disputes over invalidation of purchase and sale agreements, rendering of services on a paid basis, contracts, leases, etc.;
- Representation in litigations with the Federal Tax Service of the Russian Federation;
- Representation before mediation and commercial arbitration courts, including the International Commercial Arbitration Court of the CCI of Russia;
- Pretrial dispute settlement;
- Enforcement of judgments of Russian and foreign courts in Russia and other countries.
Head of Dispute Resolution practice: Natalia Zvereva, French Juris Doctor
- Representation of Vertigo Group Corp. before the arbitration court in accordance with the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules in the dispute over the contract on supply of metal products (Anton Martkochakov, Alina Tsakhilova, Alexey Mikhailov)
- Representation of LLC Agro-Alliance before the arbitration court regarding a claim for rendering the agricultural product procurement agreement unenforceable and recovery of damages in the amount of 60 million Rubles (Denis Zaychenko, Ilya Komarov, Vladimir Dolganichev)
- Representation of CJSC Plant of Precise Parts before the arbitration court in the dispute with the Federal Tax Service in Samara Region over ruling a decision of the tax authority illegal and void (Anton Martkochakov, Igor Tkachev)
- Representation of LLC SK Profit in arbitration proceedings involving a claim for recovery of costs under the work and labor contract on facility construction (Denis Zaychenko)
- Representation of OJSC Uralpromzheldortrans before the arbitration court in the legal case on compulsion to enter into contract on operation of non-public rail tracks (Natalia Zvereva)
- Representation in pretrial and trial proceedings of LLC Trading House Ural Delicacies in the dispute with a tax authority seeking to impose liability for tax violations (Natalia Zvereva)
- Representation of LLC Malibu in arbitration proceedings in the dispute over the supply agreement (government contracts) due to non-payment of services by counterparties (Anton Martkochakov)
- Representation of lessors LLC Gorod-Invest, LLC EKB-Moda in the dispute with the lessee over the recovery of compensation for the work carried out at the premises (Denis Zaychenko, Ilya Komarov).