- Russian, European and Asian companies intending to enter into M&A deals
- Companies of the fuel and energy complex and raw materials complex
- Technology startups
- Financial institutions in need of rehabilitation, following the new mechanism under the management of the Banking Sector Consolidation Fund
- Public-private partnerships (PPP)
Corporate issues are among the most complicated and, at the same time, sensitive for the company management. While day-to-day contractual work may be performed by an in-house lawyer, corporate and investment transactions require specialized knowledge and experience.
For more than eight years, Enforce Law Company has been engaged in restructuring businesses, establishing joint ventures and PPPs, supporting M&A deals and cross-border transactions, and deals with options and membership interests as well as preparing and implementing corporate management models, and resolving corporate conflicts.
We will conduct preliminary due diligence of the corporate basis, evaluate possible risks, devise a model of enterprise and/or transaction structure, and, if necessary, represent you in court.
Enforce legal services, corporate law
- Company due diligence;
- Drafting of corporate agreements, including investment agreements, joint-venture agreements, license agreements, shareholders’ agreements;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Supporting corporate restructuring of companies;
- Supporting deals with options and membership interests: purchase, transfer, sale of ownership interests;
- Supporting establishment of joint ventures and public-private partnerships;
- Resolution of corporate disputes.
Practice head: Ani Danielyan
Legal support of startups in investment deals
Target audience: CEOs of Russian and foreign companies, representatives of corporate venture funds.
Enforce Law Company has all necessary financial and legal knowledge for assisting clients in structuring M&A transactions involving acquisition and establishment of startups. Selection of technology companies for a venture fund and integration of innovations in a large company require substantial legal work related to the transfer of intellectual property and intangible assets.
We will carry out due diligence of the contractual basis and clients, identify the creditor and debtor's liabilities, verify the estimated value of the company and its intellectual property, and structure the transaction in a cost-effective manner.
- M&A transaction involving Novotroitsk Cement Plant Group for the acquisition of control over the group of companies (Denis Zaychenko, Ani Danielyan)
- Supporting deals involving alienation of LLC Tomskvodokanal, a strategically important facility for national defense and security. The lawyers obtained approval of the Governmental Commission of the Russian Federation (Denis Zaychenko, Ani Danielyan).
- Structuring the transfer of ownership interests in BioMicroGels Group, preparation of corporate documents between the group members (Anton Martkochakov, Denis Zaychenko, Ani Danielyan).
- Establishment of public-private partnerships between members of LLC NIKA PetroTech and JSC Transneft-Prikamye, a subsidiary of JSC Transneft in Kazan (Denis Zaychenko, Ani Danielyan).
- Representation in a corporate dispute over the joint-venture agreement before the arbitration court (Anton Martkochakov, Igor Tkachev)
- Supporting a corporate transaction to purchase an interest (50%) from Indian company AVTEC LIMITED for the grantor - CJSC Plant of Precise Parts. Acquiring control of the company. Legal support of the transaction, preparation of letters, claims, proposals to settle the dispute, share purchase and sale agreements, participation in negotiations (Anton Martkochakov, Igor Tkachev)
- Assistance in renewal of a license for subsoil use with the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of the Russian Federation (Anton Martkochakov).