- Entrepreneurs owning foreign assets / planning business expansion abroad
Enforce provides centralized international business administration offering a wide range of services from registration of foreign companies to assistance with their operations.
Iawyers with international credentials employed by Enforce have been supporting businesses since 2010, which enables the company to offer legal, tax and management solutions and efficient legal support to commercial organizations operating abroad. We have expertise in international law in the jurisdictions that are among top countries for business. We have thorough knowledge and understanding of the nuances involved in doing business in those countries.
Our services include development of an optimal business structure, preparation of corporate reports, opening accounts with foreign banks, drafting of corporate documents, including preparation of legal opinions and agreements with foreign counterparts, provision of HR record management services, accounting services, visa and immigration support services.
Enforce partners reside in Switzerland, Austria, Germany, France, Italy, China, Brazil, Ukraine, Cyprus, British Virgin Islands and other countries and interact with local government agencies and financial institutions.
Enforce legal services, business support abroad
- Registration of business in foreign jurisdictions: development of a business structure;
- Regular legal business support abroad: submission of corporate reports, accounting services, HR record management services, execution of documents, interaction with Western banks and government agencies.
Practice head: Denis Zaychenko
- Legal support of company shareholders’ activity in the jurisdiction of the Republic of Cyprus and the British Virgin Islands. Preparation of corporate documents between the group’s members, interaction with regional agents (Denis Zaychenko)
- Business support abroad: building a corporate structure, assistance in opening bank accounts in the jurisdiction of Hong Kong, interaction with local registration agents (Denis Zaychenko)