- International and Russian companies aiming to protect their brands and technologies
- Information Technology and Internet, cosmetology and perfumery, retailers, online stores, marketing agencies, and companies from other sectors
Intellectual property is one of the most important and yet most vulnerable assets of contemporary business. There are a great number of patent disputes involving illegal use of technical solutions, and their number is rising. Companies need protection from violations of copyright and associated rights and illegal use of trademarks.
Enforce Law Company offers intellectual property protection and represents clients before courts and patent authorities. We register intellectual property assets, including patents, and protect patent rights from unfair competition in court, Rospatent and Eurasian Patent Office.
- Due diligence of intellectual property assets and rights;
- Support of transactions with exclusive intellectual property rights;
- Registration of intellectual property assets and licensing agreements, and alienation deeds in Russia and abroad;
- Assisting in ensuring comprehensive protection of intellectual property in a company;
- Settlement of patent rights in court and with Russian and foreign authorities.
Practice head: Denis Zaychenko
- Representing manufacturing company NIKA PetroTech before the arbitration court for protection of exclusive rights to inventions patented in the Russian Federation (Denis Zaychenko)
- Supporting a patent dispute in the Court for Intellectual Property Rights in respect of the appeal against Rospatent’s decision to invalidate NIKA PetroTech’s patent for an invention (Denis Zaychenko, Natalia Zvereva, Stanislav Golunov)
- Protection of the client’s intellectual rights in the Eurasian Patent Office in respect of the opponent’s objection to a Eurasian patent (Denis Zaychenko, Stanislav Golunov)
- Protection of the client’s intellectual rights in the Court for Intellectual Property Rights in respect of an attempt to ban the use of a patent for the oil well proppant production technology (Denis Zaychenko, Stanislav Golunov, Natalia Zvereva)